President Trump has called for today to be a “National Day of Prayer” in honor of Texans and others affected by Hurricane Harvey.
“I call on all Americans and houses of worship throughout the Nation to join in one voice of prayer, as we seek to uplift one another and assist those suffering from the consequences of this terrible storm.”
Here are some suggested Prayer Points:
- Americans to come together today, humbly pray for the people and events of this last week in Texas and Louisiana.
- Safety, health and provisions for the thousands of people displaced from their homes and living in shelters.
- President Trump as he manages the federal departments and coordinate relief efforts for the flood victims.
- Relief organizations, thousands of volunteers and professionals serving to provide help, guidance and resources for the victims.
- This disaster would unite America and help us see that everyone is equal in God’s eyes and needing salvation.